We want to make our school and the surrounding environment happier, healthier and safer. Please consider travelling actively by walking, scooting or cycling to school.
Attached below is a map which shows a 5 minute walking zone around school that has been tested by pupils to prove that it only takes five minutes!
If you have to travel by car, please park outside the walking zone, with care and consideration for local residents, and walk the rest of the way.
Parking around the local area
If you do need to drive to drop off/pick up your child please be aware that we are based in a residential area. In particular we ask:
- Please respect our neighbours driveways and do not park in front of them.
- Please do not double park to drop your children off at school and block the road.
- Please can you avoid driving to the top end of Egerton Road. This area is highly congested with "walking traffic" and it is not safe to manoevre vehicles in this area.
- Please note that the carpark that is accessed from Berkeley Road does not belong to the school. It is the St Bonaventure's Parish car park. The Parish has always kindly allowed our parents to use the car park for dropping off children before 9.00am and picking them up after 3.00pm, and for coaches for school trips. At all other times the car park is for the use of parishioners and others using the Presbytery and/or the Parish Hall. Please note that the hall is let with car parking and the Doctors' surgery pays for the use of their parking spaces - we ask that you please respect our relationship with the Parish by observing these restrictions.
- Please do not drive into or park in the staff car park at any time during the day (this includes before school or to pick up from After School Club).